Sleep Study Level 3
Sleep Study Test at Home
Sleep disorders are medical conditions that can affect people’s sleep patterns and habits. Many sleep disorders can also cause complications for your health and general well-being, if left untreated. The best way to manage and treat your sleep troubles is to have a sleep study performed, which can help diagnose the disorder and identify proper treatment options.
What is a Level 3 sleep study?
- A Level 3 Sleep Study (in-home portable sleep monitoring)
- A Level 3 Sleep Test is a portable sleep test performed in the patient’s home. This test is used to screen moderate uncomplicated sleep apnea but is not able to diagnose other sleep disorders.
A Sleep study is recommended for the following conditions:
- Sleep apnea or another sleep-related breathing disorder: In this condition, your breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep.
- Periodic limb movement disorder : In this sleep disorder, you involuntarily flex and extend your legs while sleeping. This condition is sometimes associated with restless legs syndrome.
- Narcolepsy : You experience overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep in this condition.
- REM sleep behavior disorder : This sleep disorder involves acting out dreams as you sleep.
- Unusual behavior’s during sleep : Your doctor may perform this test if you do any unusual activity during sleep, such as walking, moving around a lot or rhythmic movements.
- Unexplained chronic insomnia : This is a condition where you consistently have trouble falling asleep.
Reach Us Now!
Phone No : +91 90102 14945
Email : email@example.com
Location : H.No : 4-9-40/P20, Street No : 14A, Pragathi Nagar, Hayath Nagar, Telangana – 501 505.